Catalyst Black Content Creators are required to follow these codes of conduct.
- Be respectful. Be friendly and welcoming.
- Don’t be an a**hole.
- TLDR: You are free to express yourself and create content that you deem to be the best fit for your audience. However, your membership in the content creators program seeks that you maintain professionalism, provide feedback in a constructive manner, and foster a positive community for Catalyst Black players current and new.
- Keep your account information private & follow the Terms of Service and community guidelines of Catalyst Black and partners.
- Engage in or encourage any racist, sexist, disrespectful, abusive, sexually explicit, discriminatory, hateful, or any other offensive discussion or content.
- Harass, bully, threaten, play party to any of the aforementioned activities targeted towards any groups or any person individually.
- Provide information or engage in gambling or any other illegal monetary activities in relation to Catalyst Black.
- Act on behalf of SEMC employees or imply any formal working relationship with SEMC.
We will not tolerate any undesirable behavior. Violation of this code will result in a warning or removal from the program without notice.
If you have any questions about Catalyst Black’s Content Creator Program, contact us via email or Discord.